- Defining your powerful personal brand.
- Developing an effective communication style that creates clarity and eliminates misunderstandings.
- Creating a powerful image and presence.
- Identifying and leveraging your strengths effectively.
- Building professional relationships that give you access to new opportunities.
- The work you’re doing has become unfulfilling or stagnant.
- You’re unable to break through to the next level in your career.
- You struggle with being heard, especially with decision-makers, influencers, or leadership.
- You have repeatedly been passed over for prime projects or promotions with no clear explanation as to why.
- You’ve been told that your personality is not “leadership material.”
- A comprehensive half-day workshop.
- A three-month intensive coaching program.
- A 12-month limited enrollment mastermind group.
MY STORY AND WHY IT MATTERS
These days, I work with a wide variety of executives, entrepreneurs, and high potential clients from all over the world. The work we do helps these leaders develop strategies for growth, create high performance teams, inspire those around them, and make powerful decisions with clarity and confidence.
So, How did I get here?
Like many people, I started my career with ambitious dreams and hopes of advancement through the major corporation where I worked. I was young and hungry and I thought that if I did good work, then the right people would notice. While I did get noticed, circumstances quickly changed that had me considering taking a different path than the one I had laid out for myself.
I was fired, downsized, laid off.
And while that would normally be upsetting, it turned out that there had been a mistake and the company wanted to make things right.
So they hired me back as a consultant. It was this moment that drastically changed the way I showed up for work. It helped me define exactly how I wanted to build my career and how I wanted to be seen by the others around me.
Two things began to happen. First, I gave myself an immersive learning experience around major corporate infrastructure, including operations, finance, strategy, marketing & branding, and high performance management. Second, I learned how to grow a small but mighty consulting business through my solutions, advice, professional relationships, and tough negotiation.
I’ve helped some of the most successful executives at major corporations run their departments, make winning decisions, nurture new talent … and achieve career goals that had previously been out of reach. And I can do that for you, too.
This option is ideal for people interested in learning more about themselves. What’s your leadership style? Where do you tend to selfsabotage? What are your motivations and preferences? What are your career goals and why is that important to you right now? Sometimes it helps to work with a coach to figure out not only what you want in a career, but also the best way to work with your strengths to achieve it.
We start with the Hogan Assessment, a comprehensive personality assessment designed to help you understand where you thrive professionally, where you may struggle, and how your preferences for work have shaped your career. If you’ve ever wondered why you’re not getting anywhere while your colleagues keep moving up, this assessment could give you the insight you need to make some powerful shifts. This debrief is robust and lasts about two hours.
Then, we’ll spend the next two hours discussing and shaping your career development plan, how you can use the information in your Hogan Assessment to your best advantage, and how to create a roadmap for future success.
The Half-Day Workshop $4,000
THREE-MONTH COACHING ENGAGEMENT
- A complimentary Hogan Assessment to understand your strongest personality traits, as well as areas where you may shrink away during stress, overwhelm, or conflict. With this assessment, we determine where you feel you are struggling, and find a path forward to help you overcome your challenges. Once we understand your preferences, we move into coaching.
- Three months of coaching in the areas that are most important to you. This includes weekly one-hour coaching sessions where we work on your biggest goals. We will use this time to implement my 30-60-90 day framework to make a powerful impact quickly, as well as my personal brand framework to redefine who you are professionally and how you want to be seen.
Three Month Coaching Engagement $9,000
NEXT LEVEL EXECUTIVE MASTERMIND
- An initial coaching call to discuss your goals and determine your 12-month objectives as you participate in the executive mastermind.
- Monthly group calls that focus on targeted progress for you and the other participants.
- An in-person weekend workshop that helps you find focus and direction as you progress throughout the year.
Next Level Executive Mastermind $12,000
Consider joining the executive mastermind if you find yourself struggling in areas like imposter syndrome, ability to lead and motivate teams, authentic leadership, speaking with confidence and purpose, leading through challenging times, understanding sales and marketing, or defining a powerful professional brand. Ideal candidates may find themselves recently promoted to an executive position, asked to lead through transformation, or trying to take a business to the next level.